Harris S-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $44.99 Available
- Blackhawk Sportster Traversetrack Bipod Sling Swivel Stud... $50.99 - $55.99 Select Options
- Champion Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount Black... $45.99 - $50.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Clutch Prone Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 8-3/4" to... $42.99 Available
- Champion Standard Adjustable Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount... $40.99 - $41.99 Select Options
- Caldwell XLA Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Camo... $48.99 Available
- Advanced Technology Universal Featherweight Adjustable Bipod... $30.49 Available
- Versa-Pod Model 1 Prone Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to... $83.00 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 22 dB)... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Long Angled... $15.49 Available
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $39.49 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Long Straight... $15.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $9.99 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.26 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 62... $29.49 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $6.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Bolt Carrier Assembly Mil-Spec AR-15 223 Remington... $88.18 Closeout Special
- DPMS Buttstock Screw Upper AR-15 A2 Matte... $3.09 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Spring AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
Technical Information: Harris S-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
Finish: Anodized Black
Weight: 14 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Most suitable for shooting from a bench
- Popular among pistol shooters
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately
Notes on Leg Extension Method
Friction Lock Models
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depresses, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models
Shipping Weight: 0.870 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.