Nosler Partition Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain Spitzer Box of 50
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 210 Grain... $49.49 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $38.49 Available
- RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Press Auto Priming Unit... $41.49 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 240 Weatherby Magnum 100 Grain Norma... $37.49 Available
- RCBS Dust Cover Rock Chucker, Rock Chucker Supreme, Partner,... $10.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 338 Caliber (338... $44.49 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $39.49 Available
- RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Single Stage Press... $152.99 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 257 Weatherby Magnum 100 Grain Norma... $37.49 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 180 Grain Norma... $37.49 Available
- Gould & Goodrich B627 Double Magazine Pouch 1911 Government,... $35.49 Available
Nosler's integral Partition supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead alloy core. The enclosed rear core retains more than half the original bullet weight for deep penetration. The special crimp locks in the rear core section, adding strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.