Advanced Technology Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Steel Black
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308... $3.59 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Vltor Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 5-Position... $44.60 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Ammunition Can Plastic... $14.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Magpul ASAP Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter... $28.45 Available
- UTG Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position Mil-Spec... $20.49 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.