Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 362 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $89.99 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $79.99 - $188.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 338 Lapua Magnum... $11.29 Available
- Berger Elite Hunter Hunting Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $77.99 Available
- Caldwell DeadShot Magnum FieldPod Aluminum... $174.99 Available
- U.S. Optics Anti-Cant Device Picatinny and Weaver Style Bases... $76.00 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Forster Co-Ax Single Stage Press Short Handle... $21.99 Available
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 270 Winchester... $67.99 Available
- Forster Co-Ax Single Stage Press "LS" Shellholder Jaws... $27.49 Available
- Lyman E-ZEE Prime Universal Hand Priming Tool... $39.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 338 Lapua Magnum... $26.99 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.