Maglite Flashlight LED with 2 D Batteries Aluminum Black
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine CZ 75 Compact 9mm Luger 14-Round Steel Blue... $22.99 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can Tall 30 Caliber... $9.49 Available
- Bondhus Fold-Up Hex Key Wrench Set 1/20" to 3/16"... $4.99 Available
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Sig P229R... $59.49 Available
- Stack-On 10 Pack Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier Packets... $9.99 Available
- Pro Ears Pro 200 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 19 dB) Black... $101.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Daisy PrecisionMax Airgun BBs 177 Caliber... $4.15 - $9.99 Select Options
- Kershaw Shuffle Folding Knife 2.375" Drop Point 8Cr13... $11.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Galco Small Of Back Holster Glock 19, 23, 32, 36 Leather ... $87.96 Select Options
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 3 Watt
- Run Time: 10 Hours
- Battery: Two D Cell Alkaline Batteries (NOT inlcuded)
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Length: 10
- Weight: 23
- Color: Black
- Additional Features: Three Position Switch, Space Bulb in Tail Cap
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.