Mako Receiver Extension Tube Collapsible Stock Adapter Mil-Spec Diameter 8-Position AK-47, AK-74 Stamped Receiver Polymer Black
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 124 Grain Full Metal... $6.39 - $277.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Available Select Options
- TAPCO G2 Single Hook Trigger Group AK-47 Steel Matte... $29.99 Available
- Magpul RSA QD Rail Mount Quick Detach Sling Swivel Socket... $28.45 Available
- Noveske Receiver End Plate with Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $23.76 Available
- Kensight Front Night Sight Post AK-47, AKM, AK-74 Steel Black... $44.99 Available
- Power Custom Recoil Buffer AK-47... $10.99 Available
- Power Custom Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $4.99 Available
- TAPCO AK-74 Style Muzzle Brake M14x1.0 LH Thread AK-47, AK-74... $20.69 Available
- Magpul Forward Sling Mount Remington 870, Mossberg 500, 590... $28.45 Available
- UTG Picatinny-Style Quad-Rail Mount Handguard Romanian AK-47... $68.99 Available
- Designed for AK-47 and AK-74 rifles with fixed stocks
- Extension Tube is Mil-Spec Diameter
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.