Cylinder & Slide Lightweight Videki Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Plunger Spring Assembly 1911 ... $3.99 - $4.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Blade-Tech Injection Molded Single Magazine Pouch AR-15... $29.74 Available
- Colt Plunger Spring Assembly 1911 Blue... $4.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 400 Cor-Bon... $28.99 - $133.99 Select Options
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Complete Pin Set 1911 Blue... $11.95 Available
- Wolff Firing Pin Safety Plunger Spring 1911 Series 80 Steel... $3.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Disconnector 1911... $19.99 Available
- Swenson Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $11.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Colt 1911, Gold Cup Series 80... $2.99 Available
Material: Aluminum shoe, stainless steel bow
Features: Overtravel stop screw
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.025 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.