Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL358-158-2R 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38 Colt New Police, 38 S&W (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Tumble Lube 2 Ogive Radius
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Full Metal... $14.29 - $264.99 Select Options
- Otis Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon... $2.67 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Dan Wesson Small Frame Revolvers... $9.99 Available
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15 Mil-Spec Steel... $8.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $19.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $39.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- UTG Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $2.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.