TacStar Tacsling Tactical Shotgun Sling Heavy 1" Nylon Black
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Sling Swivel Set Magazine Tubes... $7.98 Available
- Advanced Technology Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier... $14.99 Available
- Advanced Technology Tactical Top Folding Stock with Pistol... $69.99 Select Options
- GG&G Front Sling Mount Adapter Mossberg 500 12 Gauge Steel... $11.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $11.15 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- Harris S-LM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to 13"... $106.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9x18mm (9mm Makarov) 95 Grain Jacketed... $24.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $9.99 Available
Allows tactical shotguns to be carried and fired with minimal movement.
The Tactical Shotgun Sling is made from heavy black one-inch nylon webbing with high strength buckles and loops and a hook-&-loop fastener. It was originally developed for pistol gripped shotguns, but it fits a variety of firearms as well. The forward sling loop is adjustable to fit any attachment point on the firearm. This unique design incorporates a slip-loop for a closer fit to the body and allows the shotgun to be carried in a variety of positions. (Mounting brackets and swivels not included)
- Designed for Short and Pistol Grips Shotguns
- Provides Secure, Close to Body Carry
- Heavy Duty Nylon Web Material
Shipping Weight: 0.245 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.