This Bo-Mar Rear Sight is equipped with a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Fully Serrated to reduce glare, and incorporates Kensight's special Deep Sight Notch that is cut 0.020" deeper than standard for faster, more intuitive acquisition of the front sight post. The Beveled Blade profile is designed to help quicken draw time while minimizing the potential for snagging, and has come to be preferred by many shooters due to it offering a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a square target blade.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Fully Serrated
- Sight Dovetail: Bo-Mar BMCS Style
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
- Blade Notch Dimensions: 0.112" Wide x 0.100" Deep
- Sight Body Dimensions: 1.407" x 0.689" x 0.413"