Buck Quikfire Folding Pocket Knife 2.75" Drop Point 420HC Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
The Buck Quickfire Folding Pocket Knife is ideal for everyday carry. This lockback knife has an assisted opening blade with dual springs that make deployment extremely fast. The strong mid-lock system ensures that the blade will not close on your fingers and the stainless steel pocket clip allows for discreet carry.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Back lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.