Buck Quikfire Folding Pocket Knife 2.75" Drop Point 420HC Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
The Buck Quickfire Folding Pocket Knife is ideal for everyday carry. This lockback knife has an assisted opening blade with dual springs that make deployment extremely fast. The strong mid-lock system ensures that the blade will not close on your fingers and the stainless steel pocket clip allows for discreet carry.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Back lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumbstuds
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 View More Options
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available