RCBS Seater Plug 38 Caliber 158 Grain Speer Gold Dot 1/2"-20 Thread
- RCBS Seater Plug 44 Caliber 240 Grain Speer Silhouette 1/2"-20... $7.79 Available
- RCBS Seater Plug 357 Sig 125 Grain Speer Gold Dot Hollow Point... $3.99 Available
- EAA Magazine Witness Large Frame 45 ACP 10-Round Steel Blue... $24.99 Available
- RCBS Cowboy Expander Assembly 38 Special and 357 Magnum... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Cowboy Expander Assembly 44 Special... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Seater Plug 45 Caliber 185 Grain Speer Gold Dot 1/2"-20... $7.79 Available
- RCBS Seater Plug 38 Caliber 125 Grain Speer Gold Dot 1/2"-20... $7.79 Available
- CB-09 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 22-250 Remington, 243... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Seater Plug 9mm Luger 124 Grain Speer Gold Dot 1/2"-20... $7.79 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 450 Bushmaster (452 Diameter)... $29.99 Available
- RCBS Seater Plug 45 Caliber 230 Grain Speer Gold Dot 1/2"-20... $7.79 Available
- RCBS Seater Plug 357 Caliber 180 Grain Speer Silhouette... $7.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
RCBS Alternate Seater Plug .38 Caliber Gr. Gold Dot
Shipping Weight: 0.095 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.