Cold Steel Pipe Hawk Tomahawk 3" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 22" Overall Length American Hickory Handle Brown
- Cold Steel Frontier Tomahawk 3-1/4" Blade 22" Overall Length... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Rifleman's Tomahawk 3-1/2" Blade 19" Overall Length... $24.99 Available
- Cold Steel Norse Hawk Tomahawk 4" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 22"... $19.99 Available
- Cold Steel Spike Hawk Tactical Tomahawk 3-1/8" 1055 Carbon... $19.20 Available
- Cold Steel Trail Boss Hatchet 4.5" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 23"... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Trail Tomahawk 2-1/4" Blade 19" Overall Length... $19.99 Available
- PTG Indicator Rod 24 Caliber... $43.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Lapping Compound Kit (1 oz each of 220,... $37.49 Available
- Cold Steel .625 Caliber Bamboo Blowgun Dart Package of 50... $6.29 Available
- Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7" Tanto Point... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Blade length: 3"
- Weight: 28 oz
- Overall Length: 22"
- Head Material: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: American Hickory
- Sheath: Not Included
Shipping Weight: 1.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.