ProMag Recoil Pad Slip Over AR-15 Carbine 4-Position Buttstock U.S. Stamped Rubber Black
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 Select Options
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 223 Remington... $10.79 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $27.49 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 285 Grain... $39.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended... $3.99 - $4.19 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $14.99 Available
- Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- Hunter Cartridge Belt Slide Pistol Ammunition Carrier 38... $23.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 7.62x39mm... $13.29 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Blackhawk Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 42,... $17.79 Available
Features: Raised U.S. and ordnance flaming bomb emblems
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.