ProMag Recoil Pad Slip Over AR-15 Carbine 4-Position Buttstock U.S. Stamped Rubber Black
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 285 Grain... $39.49 Available
- Harris 1A2-BR Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $80.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 7.62x39mm... $13.29 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Blackhawk Rubber Black... $14.44 Available
- Hornady GS-1500 Electronic Powder Scale 1500 Grain Capacity... $33.49 Available
- Crosman Premier Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 10.5 Grain Domed... $24.99 Available
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 230... $43.15 Available
- Mako Bayonet Lug Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $60.60 Available
- DPMS Stowaway Pistol Grip Plug AR-15 A2 Standard Grip Rubber... $5.19 Available
- TAPCO T6 Recoil Pad Rubber Black 1"... $10.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel... $22.49 Available
Features: Raised U.S. and ordnance flaming bomb emblems
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.