Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C452-300-RF 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull (452 Diameter) 300 Grain Flat Nose Gas Check
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49 Available
- Thompson Bear Cold Bullet Lube Hollow... $5.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C358-158-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 44 Caliber Box of 1000... $40.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C430-310-RF 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Saeco Green Bullet Lube Solid... $7.29 Available
- Lyman Alox Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $5.19 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452... $30.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #649... $10.49 Available
- Lyman Lead Dipper... $20.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 430 Diameter... $20.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.