Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle 25 Caliber Wood Stock Matte Barrel
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $3.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $11.49 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $2.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Scoped Rifle Case... $27.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Benjamin Airgun Pellets 25 Caliber 27.76 Grain Premier Domed... $9.59 Available
- Benjamin Marauder 8 Round Multi-Shot Magazine 25 Caliber... $13.49 Available
- Benjamin High Pressure PCP Hand Pump... $169.99 Available
The Marauder features a Crosman Custom choked barrel and internal shroud for unsurpassed accuracy and ultra quiet operation. The two stage adjustable, match grade trigger pack with a metal trigger makes every shot smooth and steady. The Marauder also has a raised aluminum breech with a heavy duty pull bolt making loading the gun and mounting a scope a snap. The Marauder is also a Multi-Shot rifle with a 10 shot auto indexing clip. This gun also operates at fill pressures between 2,000 and 3,000 psi. This rifle can be filled with the Benjamin hand pump or a high pressure tank.
Technical Information Benjamin Marauder 25 Caliber PCP Air Rifle
Weight: 7-1/2 lbs.
Overall Length: 43"
Barrel Length: N/A
Cocking Effort: N/A
Trigger Pull: N/A
Trigger: Two Stage Adjustable Match Grade
Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
Power Source: Pump or High Pressure Tank
Max Pressure: 2000 - 3000 psi
Barrel: Crosman Custom Choked
Shipping Weight: 10.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.