Buck Paklite Caper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 2.5" Sheepsfoot 420HC Stainless Steel Blade Stainless Steel Handle
- Browning 865 Hog Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 7" Drop Point 440... $33.99 Available
- Real Avid Hogzilla Monster Pig Sticker Fixed Blade Knife 9"... $29.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 454 Casull... $52.99 Available
- Lyman Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Liquid... $5.69 Available
- Lyman Case Lube Pad... $9.99 Available
- Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife Fixed Blade 4" Drop Point 4116... $9.99 Available
- Redding Profile Crimp Die 45 Colt (Long Colt)... $25.99 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray Compact 50-Round Plastic Gray... $5.99 Available
- H-S Precision Pro-Series Rifle Stock Winchester 70 Post-64... $359.99 Available
- Cold Steel Roach Belly Fixed Blade Knife 4.25" Drop Point 4116... $9.99 Available
- Forster Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #30, 30 Caliber... $6.19 Available
- Forster Classic, Original Case Trimmer Base Long 6-1/2"... $17.49 Available
- Blade Steel: 420HC stainless steel
- Handle Material: 420HC stainless steel
- Blade length: 2-1/2"
- Closed Length: N/A
- Overall Length: 6-3/4"
- Weight: 1.1 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.