B&J Machine P500 Pro Universal Front and Rear Sight Tool
- Stoeger Magazine Stoeger Cougar 9mm Luger 10-Round Steel Matte... $35.99 Available
- Streamlight ProTac 1AA Flashlight LED with 1 AA Battery... $42.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Starrett Cross Test Level and Plumb... $54.99 Available
- Graco Universal Recoil Pad Fitting Fixture... $55.99 Available
- Power Custom Series 2 Stoning Fixture Triangle Stone Holder... $61.99 Available
- Power Custom Series 2 Stoning Fixture Adapter Universal Ruger... $35.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $8.09 Available
- DeSantis Dual Carry II Inside/Outside the Waistband Holster... $25.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $69.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Recoil Lug Alignment Tool Remington 700... $34.99 Available
- Power Custom Series 2 Stoning Fixture without Adapter... $139.99 Available
- TRUGLO TFO Sight Set S&W M&P, SD9, SD40 Steel Tritium / Fiber... $89.99 Available
The P500 sight tool has been widely successful, and B&J Machine has listened to consumers who give this tool a workout on a regular basis. The result: a greatly improved, professional grade sight tool which can stand all the abuse handed out by a profressional gunsmith. The modified tool also includes features to lessen the time spent performing the task of removing and replacing sights.
Note: On slides with side mounted safeties or decocking levers, a spacer may need to be used to ensure a flat surface for the tool to press against. On some models, these levers may need to be removed from the handgun. Be sure not to tighten the tool against the safety or decocking lever, as it could bend or break these delicate parts.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.