B&J Machine P500 Pro Universal Front and Rear Sight Tool
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Power Custom Firing Pin Ruger Mark I, Mark II, Mark III, 22/45... $24.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $21.99 Available
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.29 - $14.39 Select Options
- HIVIZ Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $11.99 Available
- TRUGLO Brite-Site Sight Set Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26,... $54.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Base Pad 1911 Wilson Combat Magazine Standard... $6.99 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #33, 338 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Swager Combo 2... $32.99 Available
The P500 sight tool has been widely successful, and B&J Machine has listened to consumers who give this tool a workout on a regular basis. The result: a greatly improved, professional grade sight tool which can stand all the abuse handed out by a profressional gunsmith. The modified tool also includes features to lessen the time spent performing the task of removing and replacing sights.
Note: On slides with side mounted safeties or decocking levers, a spacer may need to be used to ensure a flat surface for the tool to press against. On some models, these levers may need to be removed from the handgun. Be sure not to tighten the tool against the safety or decocking lever, as it could bend or break these delicate parts.
Shipping Weight: 2.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.