Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Belt Holster Right Hand S&W M&P Tek-Lok Kydex Black
- Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Smith & Wesson M&P... $39.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Blade-Tech Injection Molded Single Magazine Pouch AR-15... $29.74 Available
- Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 22, 24,... $35.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $3.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Fobus Paddle Double Magazine Pouch HK, Glock 9mm Luger, 40... $22.49 Available
The Tek-Lok model can be held stationary with 2 locking tabs. Fits belts 1¼" to 2¼" wide.
Technical Information: Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Belt Holster
- Offset feature of the holster allows for a large degree of outward cant, positioning the grip away from the body.
- Holster holds the handgun down from the belt for easier reach.
- Belt loop is adjustable for three cants: straight drop, FBI (muzzle slightly rear) and muzzle forward.
SRB is a standard belt attachment. It is a wide kydex molded section, formed to hold the holster away from the belt, with a belt loop at each end. Accomodates belts up to 2¼" wide.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.