Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Finger Grooves Ruger GP100, Super Redhawk
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Hunter Adjustable Cartridge Belt 44,45 Caliber Leather...
$71.99 - $94.99
MTM Pistol Case 10"...
Hunter 1135 Ruger Alaskan Holster Right Hand Ruger Alaskan...
Ruger Front Sight With Red Insert Ruger Redhawk...
Birchwood Casey Target Spots 1" Fluorescent Red Package of 360...