NAP Killzone Maxx Cut-On-Contact Mechanical Broadhead 100 Grain Stainless Steel Pack of 3
- Bohning Tex-Tite Bow String Wax 1 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- NAP Killzone Maxx Cut on Contact Mechanical Broadhead... $18.99 Available
- Plano Compact Broadhead Box Polymer Clear... $4.59 Available
- Plano Broadhead Box Polymer OD Green... $10.49 Available
- G5 Flat Diamond Broadhead Sharpener Diamond... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NAP Quikfletch Twister Arrow Fletching System... $16.99 Select Options
- NAP Apache Bow Stabilizer 8" Carbon Fiber and Rubber... $39.99 Select Options
- NAP Apache Drop-Away Arrow Rest ... $69.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- NAP Twister Arrow Fletching 2" Pack of 36... $7.49 Select Options
- NAP Killzone Trophy Tip Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- NAP Killzone Low KE Cut-On-Contact Mechanical Broadhead 100... $39.99 Available
- NAP Killzone Cut-On-Contact Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- NAP Bloodrunner 2 Blade Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- NAP Spitfire Edge Trophy Tip Mechanical Broadhead ... $39.99 Select Options
- 2-3/8" cutting diameter
- No O-rings or rubber bands
- Cut-On-Contact tip
- Reliable expansion
- Free practice head included
- Weight: 100 grains
- Broadhead Type:: mechanical
- Number of Blades: 2
- Cutting Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Ferrule Material:: aluminum
- Blade Material:: steel
- Replaceable Blades:: Yes
- Quantity:: 3
Shipping Weight: 0.172 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.