Hogue OverMolded Stock and Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge Synthetic
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. Hogue Shotgun Stocks are molded from a super tough fiberglass reinforced polymer ensuring stability and accuracy. These superior stocks are durable, weatherproof and non-slip. The grip of the stock and the entire forend are OverMolded with soft rubber for outstanding handling. Features also include ambidextrous ergonomic palm swells and a soft recoil cushioning butt pad. Whether used for hunting or law enforcement, a Hogue stock combination is an excellent choice.
Note: Gunsmithing is not typically required for installation but may require various firearm-specific wrenches and other tools for stock and forend removal.
- Firearm Fit: Remington 870 12 Gauge
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Archangel 870SC Tactical Shotgun Stock System Remington 870... $106.99
- Remington Stock and Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge Synthetic ... $59.99 - $75.99 View More Options
- Archangel 870 Tactical Shotgun Stock System Remington 870 -... $81.99
- Speedfeed 2 Buttstock and Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge... $54.99
- Speedfeed 1 Buttstock and Forendwith Integral Magazine Tubes... $94.99 - $119.99 View More Options
- Speedfeed Sport Buttstock and Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge... $80.99
- MidwayUSA MOLLE GP Pouch Nylon... $2.79 - $11.99 View More Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99
- Remington Magazine Plug Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12, 16... $4.99
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $19.99 - $34.99 View More Options
- Wolff Service Spring Pack 1911 Government 38 Super, 9mm Luger... $17.99
- The Outdoor Connection Total Magazine Cap with Sling Swivel... $17.99
- Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (360 Diameter) 000 Buckshot... $46.99
- Remington Extractor Spring 870 Marine Magnum... $4.99
- Caldwell Wind Wizard Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $12.47
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Cap Set Remington 870 (with Ball... $25.99
- Remington Extractor Remington 870 12, 20 Gauge Express... $9.99
- Hogue OverMolded Stock and Forend Mossberg 500 12 Gauge... $49.99 - $89.99 View More Options