- SlipCam rear blade deployment
- 2.3" cutting diameter
- Chisel Tip
- Massive wound channels
- Shock Collar blade retention system
- Leading blade honed to surgical sharpness
- Sweeping blade angle maintains kinetic energy longer
- Not recommended for draw weights under 55 pounds
The Chisel Tip Extreme from Rage is one of the most devastating broadheads available. The Extreme features a chisel tip for bone crushing penetration coupled with the giant hemorrhaging cuts of the Extreme. This broadhead also utilizes the Rage Shock Collar blade retention system for superior blade retention over conventional rubber bands.
Weight: 100 grains
Broadhead Type: Mechanical
Number of Blades: 2
Cutting Diameter: 2.3"
Ferrule Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: Steel
Replaceable Blades: Yes