Panteao "Make Ready with Paul Howe: Tactical Drills" DVD
Paul Howe served for 20 years in the US Army, ten of those years were spent in Special Operations. He served as a Tactical Team Leader and Senior Instructor while assigned to Special Operations. During his tour in special operations he was involved in several combat actions. One of the most notable was the battle of Mogadishu that was later portrayed in the motion picture Black Hawk Down.
Paul takes viewers step-by-step through drills like the plate rack from a vehicle drill, engaging multiple targets from cover, interior movement drills, line drill, immediate threat drills, forward movement drills, dealing with wounds, 100-7 Drill, battlefield weapon recovery, and the granddaddy of all drills - the 500 yard Scrambler. If you are looking for a video that covers a wide range of drills that you can utilize for both your pistol and rifle training, look no further than Panteao Productions Make Ready with Paul Howe: Tactical Drills.
Technical Information: 7" x 14" Mini-Poster
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.200 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.