"The U.S. .30 Caliber Gas Operated Carbines: A Shop Manual" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen
- Peltor Shooting Glasses Protector Clear... $6.19 Available
- Choate Ventilated Handguard M1 Carbine Steel Black... $14.99 Available
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 256 Winchester Magnum... $103.99 Available
- Allen Scoped Rifle Case 46" Nylon Pink Camo Endura... $16.49 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 256 Winchester Magnum... $55.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 256 Winchester Magnum... $30.49 Special Order
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 256 Winchester Magnum... $30.49 Special Order
- Butler Creek Easy Rider Sling Neoprene... $12.99 Select Options
Almost every gunsmith, professional or amateur, has heard the name Jerry Kuhnhausen. For over 40 years, he's been known as one of the best gunsmiths in the United States. For the past 20 years or so, Jerry's been living in Idaho where he spends much of his time writing and publishing gunsmithing books. He has written 24 shop manuals and is an NRA life member.
MidwayUSA is proud to offer the following shop manuals by Jerry Kuhnhausen - "The Colt 45 Automatic", "The U.S. M1911-1911A1", "The Colt Single Actions Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Colt Double Action Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98", "The Remington M870 and M1100/M11-87 Shotguns", "The Ruger Single Action Revolvers", The Ruger Double Action Revolvers", "The S&W Revolver", "The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Carbines" and The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles".
Publisher: Heritage Gun Books
Date of Publication: not listed
Number of Pages: 224 Pages
Summary of Material: