Emerson Journeyman Folding Tactical Knife 4.1" Spear Point 154CM Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra... $67.99 Available
- Smith's 8" Diamond Tri-Hone Knife Sharpener System... $94.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpeners 12" Ceramic Steel Rod... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpener Dia-Paste Diamond Compound 1, 3, and 6 Micron... $24.99 Available
The Journeyman features all the usual Emerson ingredients: Titanium liner lock, G-10 handle scales, 154 CM blade steel. Of course, the Journeyman utilizes Emerson's Wave feature for instant deployment-faster than an auto without a single mechanical assist. For those times the knife isn't in a pocket, the ambidextrous thumb disk is available.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154 CM
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Spear Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Opening Method: Wave and Thumb disk
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Closed Length: 5.4"
- Overall Length: 9"
- Weight: 5.6 oz
- Made in the USA
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.