Accu-Shot BT13-QK-PRM Mid-Range Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod 4.75" to 5.65" Polymer Black
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 750 Grain Boat... $44.21 Available
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $42.70 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $5.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.64 - $9.99 Select Options
- Black Hills Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Match Hollow... $29.67 - $30.47 Select Options
- Black Hills Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 52 Grain... $30.69 - $31.69 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- Magpul Extended Recoil Pad PRS2 .50" Thick Rubber Black... $14.20 Available
- Marble's Rear Sight Elevator Double Step for Rifle-Style... $1.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Atlas Bipod 1913 6 O'Clock Mounting Rail BT19 and BT21 Steel... $24.95 Available
- Cutting Edge Bullets Match Tactical Bullets 50 BMG (510... $68.64 Available
Height: 4.75" to 5.65"
Weight: 8.3 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.