Lee Classic Loader Decapping Rod 223 Remington (Replacement Part)
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Classic Loader Decapping Rod 307 Winchester (Replacement... $3.79 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 308 Winchester, 300 Winchester... $3.69 Available
- Wolff Extra Power Firing Pin Spring Mosin-Nagant 1891, 1930 24... $7.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Burris Rifle Scope Cover Waterproof Microfleece Black... $12.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30-06 Springfield (M1 Garand) 150... $16.99 - $399.99 Select Options
- Wolff Magazine Spring FN FAL 308 Winchester (7.62mm) 20-Round... $8.99 - $23.99 Select Options
- Federal Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 149 Grain XM80 Full Metal... $15.99 - $389.99 Select Options
Notes: Replacement Decapping Rod for Lee Classic Loader.
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.