Lee Classic Loader Decapping Rod 223 Remington (Replacement Part)
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $2.29 Available
- Hornady Die Box Large... $3.90 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $17.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Lee Classic Loader Decapping Rod 307 Winchester (Replacement... $3.79 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 9mm Luger... $18.99 Available
- Volquartsen Hammer Bushing Ruger Mark II Black... $7.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- NcStar Tactical Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 3 MOA Dot with... $29.99 Available
- Forster Original Case Neck Lubricator Replacement Motor Mica... $4.19 Available
Notes: Replacement Decapping Rod for Lee Classic Loader.
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.