Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 18-Tooth Spring Suppressor Mount 7.62mm M15x1 Thread (HK) Steel Matte
- Military Surplus Magazine HK G3, HK91, PTR 91, CETME 308... $3.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Hollow... $18.79 - $459.99 Select Options
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer HK 91, 93, G3 Polyurethane... $18.99 Available
- HK Magazine HK 91, G3 308 Winchester Steel Blue... $52.71 - $84.78 Select Options
The 18-Tooth Blackout flash hider makes use of AAC's original spring mount sound suppressor mounting system. The 18T mount is a simple and secure way to quickly attach or detach an AAC silencer via a single inconel spring in the base of the silencer body. 18-T models are designed specifically for use with AAC's first generation, fast attach silencers, and are not compatible with the newer ratchet mount (51-Tooth) or ratchet mount taper (90-Tooth) sound suppressors.
- Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm (Also 6.8 and 6.5mm)
- Thread Pitch: M15x1
- Common Firearm Use: HK G3, 91, 417, PTR-91, Some CETME's
- Length: 2.5"
- Length Added to Barrel: 1.875"
- Weight: 4.35 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 18T Spring Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
- Pre-Mid 2010 7.62 SD
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.