Master Series Lasergrips are sleek replacement grips with elegant checkering that provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. They install the same as factory grips with no modification. Crimson Trace grips feature windage and elevation adjustment, clear bright beam, weatherproof construction and easy installation. Instant activation occurs due to pressure applied to the switch when gripping the grip or by applying pressure to the switch located forward of the grip surface. A master On/Off switch saves battery and allows use of the firearm without laser. Lasergrips produce a 1/2" dot at 50 feet and are covered by a three year full warranty by the factory. Class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a four hour in-use life.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register your qualifying Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
- Activation: Front
- Battery Type: CR2025 3V Lithium (2)
- Battery Life: 4 Hours
- Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Master On/Off: Yes
- Material: Applejack wood
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Warranty: 3-year complete
- Gov't, Commander models fits 1911 and 1991A1 full-size, single stack frames with grip screws measuring 3-1/16" apart.
- Officer, Defender models fits 1911 compact-size frames with grip screws measuring 2-11/16" apart.
- Lightguard compatible
- Qualifies for free batteries for life from Crimson Trace
- Ambi-saftey compatible
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet. They are adjustable for for windage and elevation with the included Allen wrench