Tuff Products Quickstrip 475, 480, 500 S&W 6 Round Polymer Package of 2 Black
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 500 S&W (500 Diameter) 375 Grain... $26.49 Available
- Hunter Cartridge Belt Slide Pistol Ammunition Carrier 500 S&W... $20.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 500 S&W Aluminum... $20.49 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 500 Linebaugh 5 Round Polymer Package... $7.69 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-175-TC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 175... $39.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL430-240-SWC 44 Special, 44... $39.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Hunting Ammunition 500 S&W Magnum 275 Grain DPX Hollow... $46.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #44 (338 Marlin Express, 500 S&W Magnum)... $7.99 Available
- Lee Bulge Buster Base Sizing Kit (380 Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP)... $16.29 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 500 S&W Magnum, 500 S&W Special... $52.99 Available
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 500 S&W (500 Diameter) 275 Grain... $24.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 0.055 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.