Nosler Custom Ammunition 223 Remington Match 55 Grain Ballistic Tip Varmint Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- MTM Survivor Ammo Can Plastic Black... $19.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target SR-1 100 Yard Slow and... $34.99 Available
- Caldwell Platinum Series G3 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB)... $54.99 Available
- EZ Target Prairie Dog Town Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper... $10.99 Available
- NRA Official Lifesize Game Target Groundhog Paper Package of... $13.99 Available
- EZ Target Woodchuck Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $10.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Loaded exclusively for MidwayUSA, Nosler Custom Ammunition is available in over 100 loads. The brass is cut to the exact SAAMI specifications, chamfered, deburred and the flash holes are checked for proper alignment. Primers are inspected and hand seated. The powder is hand thrown and verified for consistency. Finally the bullet is inspected and properly seated in exact alignment.
The entire loading process is personally hand-assembled by Nosler Ballisticians. The finished round is equal to the best of handloads. Loaded rounds are hand packaged in plastic ammo boxes with custom ballistic data printed in the label. This ammunition is new-production, non-corrosive in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Note: Some calibers may be loaded in commercial brass if Nosler brass is unavailable.
Nosler's Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets are designed for violent expansion upon impact. The bullet is tipped with a polycarbonate tip which rapidly drives back forcing the thin jacket to expand and fragment. The heavy base prevents deformation during firing and the boat-tail design increases the ballistic efficiency of the bullet.