"John M. Browning: American Gunmaker" Book by John Browning and Curt Gentry
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass... $2.19 - $2.69 Select Options
- Military Surplus Ammo Can 50 Caliber 11" x 5-1/2" x 7"... $13.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 30 Caliber AR-10 LR-308 8... $5.29 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush 8 x 32 Thread Bronze Package of... $17.79 Select Options
- Gerber Bear Grylls Ultra Compact Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" Drop... $33.99 Available
- Collector's Armoury Replica Old West Antique Texas Ranger... $4.99 Available
- Collector's Armoury Replica Old West Railroad Deluxe Texas... $13.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice All Weather High-Tech Gun Grease 10cc Syringe... $7.49 Available
- Pro-Shot The Stopper Adjustable Bore Guide 22 Centerfire to 30... $33.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Available
- "Leather Sling and Shooting Positions" Book by Jim Owens... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Collector's Armoury Replica Old West Antique US Marshal Shield... $6.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Date of Publication: 1994
Number of Pages: 390
Summary of Material:
Shipping Weight: 1.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.