NECG Rear Peep Sight Ruger-Style Base Adjustable Steel Blue
- Williams WGRS-54 Guide Receiver Peep Sight Savage-Anschutz 54,... $35.99 Available
- Marble's Improved Tang Peep Sight Screw Set #1 Blue... $6.19 Available
- Lyman #12S Sight Slot Blank 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Volquartsen Target Sear and Sear Spring Ruger 77/22, 77/44,... $36.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 223 Remington /... $13.29 Available
- Marble's Improved Tang Peep Sight Standard Upright Blue... $39.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms Magazine Savage 10BA 308 Winchester 10-Round Steel... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CZ Magazine CZ 452 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer Black... $29.99 Available
- Real Avid Ruger Gun Tool Multi-Tool... $17.99 Available
- Marble's Improved Tang Peep Sight Screw Set #19 Blue... $6.19 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
Adjustments: Fully adjustable for elevation and windage
Gunsmithing Required: No
Front Sight Instructions: Since all firearms shoot slightly different, first install this rear sight and shoot using the stock front sight before changing it. Owners of the Mini-14 and Mini-30 generally use the stock front sight, while 77/22s sometimes need a higher front sight.
Shipping Weight: 0.111 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.