Colt Front Sight 1911 Stake-On Wide Tenon High Profile .180" Height, .125" Width Steel White Dot
- Colt High Profile Rear Sight 1911 Colt Rear Cut Steel Blue... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine Base Pad 1911 with... $3.99 Available
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Lead... $17.49 - $334.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Colt Front Sight 1911 Stake-On Narrow Tenon 1918 WWI-Style... $11.99 Available
- Cold Steel Heavy Machete Sheath Cordura Black... $5.49 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Z-Corr Firearm Storage Bag 55" Long Gun... $13.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 38 Super Steel... $17.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Marlin Ejector with Spring Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $12.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Long Solid Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $26.00 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.