NcStar Tactical Weaver-Style Tri-Rail Mount with Adjustable Side Tabs AK-47 Matte
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer CETME Polyurethane... $18.99 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 250 Savage, 35... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- BlackGun Industries Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 62 Grain... $15.99 - $134.99 Select Options
- Power Custom Gas Piston Rivet AK-47... $1.99 Available
- Power Custom Gas Piston AK-47 Stainless Steel... $28.99 Available
- Power Custom Rivet Set AK-47 M-70 AB2 Steel... $9.99 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. Safety Selector Stop AK-47, AK-74 Stamped... $5.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- Power Custom Rivet Set AK-47 M-70 AB1 Steel... $9.99 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. Trigger Guard Kit AK-47, AK-74 Stamped Receivers... $13.99 Available
Style: Weaver (cross-slot)
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.