Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Low Profile Steel Base Pad 1911 Officer 9mm Luger 8-Round Stainless Steel
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Officer 9mm Luger 8-Round Stainless... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Springfield Armory Magazine 1911 Officer 9mm Luger 8-Round... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Low Profile... $39.99 Available
- Colt Magazine 1911 Officer, Colt Defender, New Agent 9mm Luger... $32.49 - $36.99 Select Options
- Barnes Tipped TAC-TX Bullets 300 AAC Blackout/ 300 Whisper... $35.49 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 8x57mm JS Mauser (8mm Mauser) 196... $18.29 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield EMP 9mm Luger 9-Round... $23.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99 Available
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $19.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Poncho... $4.17 Available
- M-Pro 7 Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz Pump... $9.14 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Cutter 22 Caliber... $44.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger SR22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Blue... $28.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $34.99 Available
- Lee RGB 2-Die Set 8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser)... $19.29 Available
Notes on Selecting the Correct 1911 Magazine:
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.