NDUR Scout Swedish Fire Steel & Striker
- Coghlans Fire Lighters Pack of 20... $4.99 Available
- Coghlans Emergency Tinder Fire Starter Kit... $5.99 Available
- Coghlan's Piezoelectric Lighter... $4.49 Available
- Primus Ignition Fire Starter Steel... $8.49 - $15.49 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Steel Firestarter... $5.99 Available
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.99 Available
- Coleman Strike-A-Fire Fire Starter Pack of 8... $3.99 Available
- Gerber Stainless Steel Water Bottle... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Coghlan's Camp Axe Steel... $9.99 Available
- Bloodsport Apocalyspe Now Youth 25-55 Carbon Arrow Black Pack... $30.73 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter... $11.99 Available
- CamelBak Hydration System Cleaning Tablets Pack of 8... $9.99 Available
Firesteels are an excellent tool to have in an emergency. They are capable of creating sparks at any altitude or in any conditions, even when wet. The Swedish Scout Firesteel has been recommended by survival experts and is used by militaries worldwide.
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- Good for 3,000 strikes
- Made in Sweden
Shipping Weight: 0.072 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.