Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston All Weather Air Rifle 22 Caliber Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel with 3-9x 40mm AO Scope Matte
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $3.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellet Trap... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber... $289.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 1500 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $289.99 Available
- Benjamin Jim Shockey Legacy Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air... $180.68 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 725 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 25 Caliber... $279.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber Hardwood... $214.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benjamin Jim Shockey Legacy Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air... $219.99 Available
Technical Information: Benjamin Trail NP All Weather Air Rifle
Weight: 10 lbs.
Overall Length: 43"
Barrel Length: Not Listed
Magazine Capacity: Not Listed
Cocking Effort: Not Listed
Trigger Pull: Not Listed
Trigger Type: Not Listed
Safety: Not Listed
Max Muzzle Velocity: 950 fps
Max Muzzle Energy: 23 ft.-lbs.
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Max Pressure: Not Listed
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.