Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston All Weather Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel with 3-9x 40mm AO Scope Matte
- RWS 48 Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $419.99 Select Options
- Benjamin Jim Shockey Legacy Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air... $228.99 Select Options
- RWS 34 Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $265.99 - $269.99 Select Options
- BSA SuperSport SE GRT Break Barrel Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock... $269.97 - $299.99 Select Options
- Gamo Hunter Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.3 Grain Round Nose... $4.89 Available
- Benjamin Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Discovery Hollow... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Airgun Ammo Pouch... $4.99 Available
- RWS Meisterkugeln Match Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14 Grain... $8.99 Available
- Gamo Match Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.71 Grain Flat Nose Tin... $3.49 Available
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14 Grain Flat Nosed Tin of 250... $2.49 Available
- RWS HyperMax Alloy Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 9.9 Grain Conical... $14.99 Available
- Ammo Can Lock System... $7.99 Available
- MTM Belt-Style Ammo Pouch 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (HMR), 22... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $3.41 - $7.99 Select Options
- LaserLyte Laser Trainer Target System... $124.99 Available
- GrovTec Sling Swivel Stud Pack 1/8" Machine Screw Steel... $6.99 Available
The Benjamin Trail NP All Weather Air Rifle features a durable, all weather synthetic stock. This rugged break barrel boasts an impressive 23 ft-lbs of muzzle energy, providing for 16% more downrange energy than 177 caliber rifle.
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 8.3 lbs
Overall Length: 44.5"
Barrel Length: 15.25"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 33 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.5 lbs
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Scope: 3-9x40mm AO
Scope Mounted: No
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
Shipping Weight: 11.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.