Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 80 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $32.49 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $31.49 Available
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 90 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Barnes Varmint Grenade Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $24.49 - $56.99 Select Options
- CCI Small Pistol Primers #500... $30.49 - $143.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165... $36.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 117 Grain... $30.49 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 338 Caliber (338... $39.99 Available
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Hunting Bullets 30... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kershaw Oso Sweet Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV... $17.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 260 Remington... $13.29 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $2.09 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 243 Winchester... $34.99 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.