Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 80 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $30.49 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $29.99 Available
- Nosler E-Tip Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 90 Grain... $28.99 Available
- Barnes Varmint Grenade Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $22.99 - $53.99 Select Options
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130... $39.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 460 S&W (452 Diameter) 200... $26.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 358 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200... $36.49 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $16.49 Available
- Hornady InterBond Bullets 243 Caliber (243 Diameter) 85 Grain... $44.99 Available
- Competition Electronics Digital USB Interface for Pro Chrono... $49.99 Available
- Nikko Stirling Platinum Nighteater Rifle Scope 2.5-10x 42mm... $154.99 Available
- Burris Spotting Scope Tripod and Compact Window Mount Combo... $69.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 300... $28.49 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.