Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife 2.75" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade Stag Handle
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $2.19 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Media Transfer Magnet for Stainless Steel... $13.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus German 4-Piece Stainless Steel Utensil Kit... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Rotary Case and Media Separator... $32.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain with... $19.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Standard Media Separator... $8.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 250 Grain... $26.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $39.51 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- Cast Performance Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 300 Grain... $41.99 - $194.99 Select Options
The Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife is perfectly designed for caping your next trophy. The high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade, holds an edge extremely well. The slim handle and finger choils are designed to give you full control over the fine Clip Point blade, making tedious caping tasks easier. The blade design also works very well as "Bird and Trout" knife for field dressing birds and other small to medium sized game. The Cub Bear features a Stag handle that is very comfortable. When you need good caping knife, pick up a Cub Bear, the choice professional hunters and taxidermist have been using for years. Includes leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Stag
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.