Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife 2.75" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade Stag Handle
The Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife is perfectly designed for caping your next trophy. The high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade, holds an edge extremely well. The slim handle and finger choils are designed to give you full control over the fine Clip Point blade, making tedious caping tasks easier. The blade design also works very well as "Bird and Trout" knife for field dressing birds and other small to medium sized game. The Cub Bear features a Stag handle that is very comfortable. When you need good caping knife, pick up a Cub Bear, the choice professional hunters and taxidermist have been using for years. Includes leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Stag
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative...
$18.99 - $33.99
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with...
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Sale$62.99Save $12.00 (16%)
Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain...
Birchwood Casey Eze-Scorer 8" Bullseye Paper Targets Package...
- Knives of Alaska Wood Saw Fixed Blade Saw 8" SK5 Steel Blade...
- Knives of Alaska Bush Camp Fixed Blade Knife 6" Drop Point D2...
- Knives of Alaska Jaeger Boning Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.5"...
- Buck 393 Omni Hunter 12 PT Guthook Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop...