Streamlight Sidewinder Flashlight White, Red, Blue and Infrared LEDs Polymer Coyote Tan
Notes: (From the Manufacturer)
- Sidewinder, the most versatile military light in the world. Twenty flashlights in one! Each LED features 4 levels of output intensities: Low (5%), Medium (20%), Medium-High (50%), High (100%) plus a Strobe function (100%)
- One switch for On-Off, dimming and mode selection functions.
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary color(4)selector knob with tactile indicator for easy operation with gloves
- Double click button to initiate strobe function from (Off) position
- Push and hold button for light output levels from (Off) position
- Powered by 2 (AA) batteries (Included). Full run time chart in DOCS/INFO
- Also accepts 2 (AA) lithium batteries, which allow extended operation, or extreme temperatures (-40?F - 150?F)
- Mounts to MOLLE or ACH for hands-free use
- High-impact, super-tough nylon case; drop-test verified from 30 feet
- Battery polarity indicators for easy replacement in the dark
- Unbreakable, gasket-sealed polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- O-ring sealed for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Tethered tailcap to prevent loss
- Cord attachment hole supports up to 25 lbs
- Articulating 185? rotating head
- Spring steel clip attaches to MOLLE or belt
- Clip can be mounted on either side of the light
- Dimensions: 4.63" High; 2.31" Wide
- Weight: 4.96 ounces
- US and foreign patents pending
- One year limited warranty
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP
Adventure Medical Kits SOL Escape Bivvy Emergency Survival...
Add to Cart for PriceSale List Price: $39.99 - $49.99
"SKS Do Everything Manual: Assembly, Diassembly, Lubrication,...
ProMag Magazine Coupler AR-15, Ruger Mini-14 Polymer Black...
Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 135 Grain...