Noveske Crusader Match Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour 1 in 7" Twist 12.5" Stainless Steel with Switchblock Gas Block
- Noveske CQB Match Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Medium... $346.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske CQB Match Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Medium... $460.35 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske SPR Match Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour 1... $574.20 Available
- Noveske Afghan Match Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Medium... $564.30 Available
- Noveske Recon Match Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour... $564.30 Available
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Noveske NSR Keymod Customizable Free Float Handguard AR-15... $237.45 - $284.95 Select Options
- Troy Industries Alpha Battle Rail Modular Free Float Handguard... $152.99 - $193.99 Select Options
- AP Customs Free Float Tube Handguard AR-15 Carbon Fiber Black... $135.00 - $165.00 Select Options
- Midwest Industries SS-Series Free Float Tube Handguard... $130.00 - $165.00 Select Options
- Vltor CASV-ELX Free Float Modular Rail Handguard AR-15... $180.45 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine AR-15 Picatinny Rail Riser Aluminum Matte... $37.50 - $78.10 Select Options
- Troy Industries VTAC Alpha Battle Rail Modular Free Float... $157.99 - $202.99 Select Options
- GG&G FIRE System Scout Rail 7" AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum Matte... $76.99 Available
This barrel includes the patented SwitchBlock adjustable gas block. The Switchblock has three positions: Unsuppressed, Suppressed, and Off. The block's suppressed setting greatly reduces the amount of excess gas, carbon and fouling produced when a silencer is installed at the muzzle, as well as significantly improving reliability. Gas flow adjustments are made by simply depressing the locking plunger and rotating the selector drum to the desired position.
All Noveske match barrels have a medium contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. This barrel is shipped with a pinned Switchblock gas block, gas tube and barrel extension.
- Length: 12.5"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7" Polygonal Rifling
- Chamber: 5.56 Match Mod O
- Contour: Medium
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Barrel Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Extras: Switchblock Adjustable Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Weight: 29 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- The SwitchBlock uses a straight gas tube and is NOT compatible with many low profile tubular handguards or quad rail systems. However, a 7" handguard will fit behind the SwitchBlock.
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
Shipping Weight: 2.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.