Ironsighter 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Savage 10 Through 16 Round Rear, Axis Short Action Silver
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Patch Trap... $7.09 Available
- Hornady Training Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Soft Point... $20.85 Select Options
- Ironsighter 2-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Savage 10 Through... $6.19 Available
- Plano Gun Guard DLX Scoped Rifle Case 48.25" x 4.5" x 10"... $86.99 Available
- MTM Cleaning Jag and Brush Case Plastic Clear... $3.59 Available
- MTM Portable Rifle-Shotgun Gun Maintenance Center Plastic Red... $42.99 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 36" Nylon Coated 8... $34.49 Available
- Konus Pro Plus Rifle Scope 6-24x 50mm Adjustable Objective... $204.99 Available
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $10.19 Available
- Ironsighter 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Savage 10 Through... $14.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold 1" Detachable Rifleman Rings Weaver-Style... $18.99 Select Options
- Weaver Tactical 4-Hole Skeleton Weaver-Style Rings Matte... $33.99 Select Options
Material: High-grade aluminum
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.