Formax Metal And Plastic Buffing and Polishing Kit
- Brown Tripoli -- Used for buffing and brightening various metals, plastic, hard rubber, animal horn, wood and painted surfaces (16oz bar).
- White Rouge -- Ideal for buffing stainless steel, nickel, chrome, iron, and lightly pitted or oxidized metallic surfaces (20oz bar).
- Red Rouge -- Used for polishing wood, silver, sterling, and precious metals. Excellent for re0buffing the work after the use of other grades for a better luster (20oz bar).
- Black Emery Cake -- Course cutting grade for radius breaking of sharp edges, removing rust, tarnishes, light pits, and sooty deposits (16oz bar).
- One 6" diameter 1x1x1/2" circle sewed 80 ply muslin buff.
- One 6" diameter 1x1" loosely sewn 80 ply muslin buff. .
- One 6" diameter 1x1x1/2" sewed interplied sisal/cloth combination buff.
- Three 3-piece telescoping bushing has a 1" outside diameter. Permits wheels being used on 1", 3/4 ", 5/8"", and 1/2" shafts.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.