Formax Metal And Plastic Buffing and Polishing Kit
- Brown Tripoli -- Used for buffing and brightening various metals, plastic, hard rubber, animal horn, wood and painted surfaces (16oz bar).
- White Rouge -- Ideal for buffing stainless steel, nickel, chrome, iron, and lightly pitted or oxidized metallic surfaces (20oz bar).
- Red Rouge -- Used for polishing wood, silver, sterling, and precious metals. Excellent for re0buffing the work after the use of other grades for a better luster (20oz bar).
- Black Emery Cake -- Course cutting grade for radius breaking of sharp edges, removing rust, tarnishes, light pits, and sooty deposits (16oz bar).
- One 6" diameter 1x1x1/2" circle sewed 80 ply muslin buff.
- One 6" diameter 1x1" loosely sewn 80 ply muslin buff. .
- One 6" diameter 1x1x1/2" sewed interplied sisal/cloth combination buff.
- Three 3-piece telescoping bushing has a 1" outside diameter. Permits wheels being used on 1", 3/4 ", 5/8"", and 1/2" shafts.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.